Best Places to Buy Pillows – recommended UK pillow shops & offers
Lots of places sell pillows but not many sell reliably good pillows. We’ve had consistently good experiences with the recommended stores on this page.
Clearance deals this month? There are so many sales on this month and the very best pillow deals right now are… drum roll please…
- Dunelm are offering 20% off pillows as well as duvets and bedding
- The White Company are offering up to 30% off some of their great quality pillows including the Comfort and Support pillow pair as well as the gorgeously luxurious silk beauty pillowcase for hair and skin .
- Marks and Spencer – have started offering discounts including 40% off some of their good value pillow packs and bedding.
- John Lewis – Winter Sale is now on! Always reliable, great customer service and a wide range of bedding . Also, don’t forget their‘Price Match’ promise – if you can find it cheaper in another shop also with a high street presence, they’ll refund the difference, even in a sale.
- The Fine Bedding Company have a range of pillows and duvets discounted. If the one you want isn’t on offer, you can get 10% off if you sign up for their newsletter.
- Christy’s sale is on – up to 50% off a wide range of good quality pillows, duvets, towels and bedding.
- Kally Sleep – A revolutionary retailer in terms of pillows to solve sleep problems. Their body-pillow is one of our very favourite pillows and the kids version is in their sale reduced to £22.99. Also discounted include their sports recovery pillow, weighted anxiety blanket and neck pain pillow.
- Panda – 10% off their environmentally – friendly, soft bamboo pillow is a favourite of ours, particularly loved by children – adult-sized and smaller.
- Soak and Sleep are offering 40% off in their Winter Sale. Products include award winning pillows, duvets and bedding.
- Julian Charles are offering up to 70% off.
Just click on a logo below to go straight to the shop’s pillow section…