Best Places to Buy Pillows – recommended UK pillow shops & offers
Lots of places sell pillows but not many sell reliably good pillows. We’ve had consistently good experiences with the recommended stores on this page.
Clearance deals this month? There are so many sales on this month and the very best pillow deals right now are… drum roll please…
- John Lewis – Don’t forget their ‘Price Match’ promise – if you can find it cheaper in another shop also with a high street presence, they’ll refund the difference, even in a sale. If you are looking for a bargain, take a look at their new ANYDAY range with a pillow pair at £6 you can’t go wrong!
- Dunelm have some special buys on a good range of pillows including cotton, wool blend and synthetic options (all under £15!)
- Christy’s sale is on – up to 50% off a wide range of good quality pillows, duvets, towels and bedding.
- Simba – Currently offering 25% on their award winning mattresses. Hopefully they will have a deal on their pillows soon too!
- Kally Sleep – A revolutionary retailer in terms of pillows to solve sleep problems. Their body-pillow is one of our very favourite pillows and the kids version is in their sale reduced to £22.99. Also discounted include their sports recovery pillow, weighted anxiety blanket and neck pain pillow.
- Soak and Sleep are offering 40% off in their Spring Sale. Products include award winning pillows, duvets and bedding.
- Julian Charles are offering up to 50% off in their Spring Clearance Event.
Just click on a logo below to go straight to the shop’s pillow section…